Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
This course aims to provide practical experience in the field of general dentistry through professional guidance, rigorous training, and advanced latest facilities. “Specially designed” for the new practitioners entering the field, it helps them in honing their skill set, gaining experience, and achieving confidence for long-term clinical success.
1. RCT- i)Access Opening, ii)BMP (with Hand and Rotary Files), iii)Obturation
2. Clinical Diagnosis,
Uses, and Interpretation of RVG in Endodontics
3. Light Cure Composite Restoration
5. Diagnosis and Treatment Planning of FPD, Crown Preparation
7. Shade Selection
8. Clinical Diastema Closure
9. Tray Selection, Impression Making, Cementation Procedure
10. Different L.A Techniques
11. Extractions (Surgical and Non-Surgical)
13. Ultrasonic Scaling
Why this Course?
- Access to the latest instruments and techniques.
- Specially designed for beginner practitioners.
- Systematic and well-organized extensive training.
- Learner-friendly approach.
- Clinical Setting.