Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
This Advanced Endodontics Course is specifically designed to help the candidates develop essential knowledge and practical skills of endodontics to provide a high standard of care and treatment to their patients.
“It covers a” broad range of topics to ensure a thorough understanding and experience in the subject which can be easily applied in a day-to-day clinical setting.
- Access Opening
- Cleaning and Shaping
- Irrigation Techniques
- Obturation Techniques
- Endodontic Instruments
- Use of Intracanal Irrigants & Medicaments
- Protaper & Rotary Endodontics
- Post & Core
- Apex Locator
- Single Visit RCT
- Management of Curved & Calcified Canals
- Management of Deep Carious Lesions
- Direct & Indirect Pulp Capping
- Composite Restorations
- GIC Restorations
Why this Course?
- Specially designed for practitioners who seek to gain practical experience in the field.
- Extensive interaction with expert trainers to solve doubts.
- Access to the necessary endodontic instruments.
- In-depth learning.
- Clinical Setting.